Leading for success - Program, Project & Change Mgmt
„It takes more than a good idea to make sustainable change actually happen.“
Programs and projects are temporary setups to identify & assess opportunities & challenges and to prepare & implement changes to reach project goals. Our approach to program and project management mainly builds on Prince2 and adds from further methodologies as appropriate.
Change management is helping the organization in its transition from current to future state. This includes the identification of, working with, involvement of and communication to stakeholders. Successful change management is a prerequisite for sustainability of achievements.
Complex programs and projects require sound goals, management buy-in, a transparent and solid approach and a good portion of flexibility. We offer many years of experience in setting up and running medium-sized to large projects and programs and all our consultants are Prince2 certified. We use established methods and tools; however we carefully select them according to client challenges.
- Coaching the implementation of an international re-organization
- Project set up and management of a cross-company collaboration initiative in the automotive industry
- Planning and management of several shared services design and implementation projects
- Program management in the course of international harmonization of country and regional management structures
- Program management of a global multi-channel marketing implementation
- Project management of digital transformation initiatives