Digital Customer Centricity - transforming marketing
„The key to succeeding with digital is to think it from the customer's lense.“
Digital Customer Centricity means to put the customer into the center of any activity by interacting with the customer via the right channel, at the right time and frequency, with the right content in order to reach an optimal customer experience. The use of digital channels supports efficient execution and delivers data, from which we learn to further improve customer experience.
- Development of customer centric business process model - from segmentation to measurement
- Program management of a global multi-channel marketing implementation
- Project management of digital transformation initiatives
- Planning, tracking and quality assurance of digital content creation incl. management of creative and technical agencies
- Management of website optimization and migration projects