(2) This website contains data and information of all kinds which are protected by copyright in favour of apeos or in individual cases also in favour of third parties. It is therefore not permitted to download, duplicate and/or distribute the website as a whole or individual parts such as texts, images, graphics, layout, photos thereof. All rights, including those of reproduction, distribution and translation, are reserved to apeos. No part of this website may be reproduced in any form or stored, processed, duplicated or distributed using electronic systems without the explicit written permission of apeos.
Only the technically conditioned duplication for the purpose of browsing is permitted, as far as this action serves neither commercial purposes, nor the permanent duplication for own use. Furthermore, it is permitted to set a link to this website, provided that it serves solely as a cross-reference. apeos reserves the right to revoke this permission. Framing this website is expressly prohibited.
(3) The information on this website is of a general nature and is intended to introduce apeos to interested internet users. apeos assumes liability for the content of its websites in accordance with legal provisions. The information is selected with due care. While we have made every attempt to ensure that the information contained in this site has been obtained and arranged with due care, apeos is not responsible for any inaccuracies, errors or omissions contained in or relating to, this information.
apeos accepts no responsibility for decisions made by the user on the basis of the above information. apeos points out that the present content does not constitute individual legal, accounting, tax or other professional information or recommendation and is not suitable for replacing expert advice taking into account the specific circumstances of the individual case. apeos reserves the right to change or update the information, products or services offered on this website at any time without prior notice.
(4) References and links to third-party websites do not mean that apeos adopts the content behind the reference or link as its own. apeos has no influence on the content behind the link. apeos is therefore not liable for illegal, incorrect or incomplete content and for damage caused by the use of content behind the link.
(5) Use of the internet is at the user's own risk. In particular, apeos is not liable for the technical failure of the Internet or access to the internet.
(6) If the contracting party is a merchant, a legal entity under public law or a special fund under public law, the place of jurisdiction shall be at apeos's registered office in Augsburg. German law shall apply to the exclusion of the UN Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods and the rules of conflict of the international private law.
(7) In the event that the user is a consumer (not an entrepreneur), the reference to the possibility of out-of-court settlement of disputes shall be made in accordance with Article 14 of Regulation (EU) No. 524/2013 - ODR Regulation. Details can be found in the regulation mentioned above and at http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr.