“Organization follows processes follow strategy. Still.”
Processes are the way the organization works to reach its goals. Effective and efficient processes follow the simple principle of “Strategy drives processes. Processes drive technology and organization.” The prioritization between effectiveness and efficiency depends on the overall organizational goal for the related processes e.g. transactional working, fulfilling regulatory requirements etc.
- Development of customer centric business process model - from segmentation to measurement
- Locallization of corporate process blueprint incl. large group process gallery event
- Development, training and implementation of business processes in the course of centralization initiatives
- Development of mechanisms to integrate a new global business division with existing country business
- Re-designing the way of resource allocation in the course of annual budget and forecasting